HIGH EXPOSURE LOCATION Nick Psarros of Ray White Port Adelaide is pleased to present this refurbished commercial/retail property located in the heart of bustling Port Adelaide.
Previously "Barry's Electrical" this property has been subdivided into numerous commercial / retail offerings each with its own entrance and retail frontage.
Allotment 1/ 16-24 Quebec Street
This prime retail / commercial property in a central location boasts the following
*Internal Area approx. 427m2
*External Area approx. 127m2
*Total Site Area of approx. 554m2
*2 toilets plus powder room
Neighbourhood Shopping Centre investment with growth Port Mall Shopping Centre, Port Adelaide
- Strategic site of 21,788sqm* in the Retail Core of Port Adelaide
- Supermarket and specialty shops totalling some 11,465sqm* with access to over 400 car parks
- Core income anchored by 3,094sqm* supermarket leased to Foodland until 2027
- Ability to value add by repositioning and releasing
- Significant residential development following the SA Government's release of Port fronted land
- $25 million Quest Apartments under construction
- 500 employees anticipated in New SA Government offices
** SOLD ** 3 OFFICES/RETAIL SHOPS WITH PLANNING APPROVAL FOR RESTAURANT - Total building area 250 sqm (app) - Total site area 297 sqm (app) - Rear lane access - Approval for restaurant in shops 125 & 127 - Current works due for completion Jan 2015
Modern Two Storey Building In excellent location close to Port Canal and Port Mall Shopping Centres.
* Total Building area 1,560sq m
* Site area 2,070sq m
* Ample on site parking plus adjoins large car park