Prominent, Main Road Development Site Rare development opportunity on north shore arterial road
Prominent, highly trafficked position near the intersection of Burns Bay Road and Penrose Street
Flexible B1 Neighbourhood zoning allowing a range of uses (STCA)
Land area of 697sqm*
Frontage of 23m* to Burns Bay Road
RAW BOUTIQUE RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE Placed across a 442sqm site area, this phenomenal corner position, boasting immediate access to Lane Cove Village, presents a stout opportunity in the residential development market. Benefiting from an elevated position & South Easterly views, these 2 freestanding properties are to be sold in 1 line. Not offered to the market since the mid 1950’s, the site houses the infamous Pizza Shop from the Australian comedy TV series “Fat Pizza”.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Site area: 442sqm
- Zoning: R4 High Density Residential
- Height limit: 12 meters
- Holding income of $91,291.44 p.a.+ GST wher...
Raw Development Site in Popular Parkside Location Set in one of the most sought after locales in Lane Cove, within a parkland cul-de-sac with peaceful park views and surrounds is this exceptional development opportunity â?? 14 units (stca). Ideally positioned within easy access to Lane Cove Village, Riverview College, public transport, amenities and a mere 12 minute drive to the Sydney CBD.
* Boutique development site in sought after location * Raw development site - potential 14 units (stca) * Surrounded by leafy views â?? Ludowici Reserve and Tennyson Park * Walk to Lane Cove Village, Riverview College and amenities * Moments to Burns Bay...
14 Units STCA in Premier Parkside Location ** Property to be sold subject to DA Approval - Plans lodged **
Set in one of the most sought after locales in Lane Cove, within a parkland cul-de-sac with peaceful park views and surrounds is this exceptional development opportunity. Ideally positioned within easy access to Lane Cove Village, Riverview College, public transport, amenities and a mere 12 minute drive to the Sydney CBD.
* Boutique development site in sought after location * DA lodged for 14 units, 1 basement * Surrounded by leafy views â?? Ludowici Reserve and Tennyson Park * Walk to Lane Cove Village, Riverview College and a...
Landmark Residential Development Opportunity - Lane Cove North The Lane Cove North site offers a unique opportunity to acquire a vacant development site in a prominent location within Sydney's Lower North Shore, ideal for a developer looking to capitalise on the increased growth in residential demand seen in recent times. Situated in close proximity to both the Sydney CBD and North Sydney CBD, the site benefits from convenient access to major arterial roads, including Pacific Highway and Gore Hill Freeway.
Key features include:
- Convenient location close to Chatswood, North Sydney and the Sydney CBD
- Site area 3,029 sqm* approx.
- Zoning R4-Hig...
R4 High Density Residential Development Site 56, 58 & 60 Gordon Crescent, Lane Cove North represents a fantastic opportunity to purchase a raw residential development site located in a sought after Lower North Shore location with proven results for off the plan sales.
- 1,979sqm site area
- Zoned R4 High Density (Lane Cove LEP 2009)
- Maximum height limit of 14.5 metres
- Three individual housing lots for sale in one line
- Excellent location being 3km's from Chatswood, 5 km's to North Ryde / Macquarie Park, 8km's to Nth Sydney and 10km's to Sydney CBD.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact the exclusive...
Prime North Shore Opportunity - Potential development site** - Zoning: B4 Mixed Use - FSR 2:1 - Site Area: 697sq m* - One of the lower North Shore's hot spots - Comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 sunrooms, 1 bathroom plus 2 car garage
HIGH DENSITY RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE INTRODUCTION
Stonebridge Property Group have the exclusive privilege to offer for sale 428-432 Mowbray Road West, Lane Cove North NSW on behalf of Caltex Australia.
- 2,156.3sqm (approx) residential development site
- R4 high density residential zoning would suit uses such as residential flat buildings and multi dwelling houses (S.T.C.A.)
- Established residential area 11km (Approx) from Sydneys CBD
- Rear lane access via Murray Lane
METHOD OF SALE
- For sale by public auction at 10:30am on Tuesday 26th June 2012 at Auction works - Mezzanine Leve...
Unique lower north shore DA approved residential development opportunity First - and to date - only medium density approved site under Lane Cove Council Planning scheme.
2,973sqm* site less than 100m from Lane Cove Village and 200m* from non-stop bus to Sydney CBD.
Approval for 56 apartments designed by Sulman Award winning architect.
96% north facing apartments.
One traffic light to Sydney CBD.
The Vendor holds the option to purchase the site (Option). The right to exercise the Option is to be sold by Public Auction.
The property benefits from the following key attributes;
UNIQUE LOWER NORTH SHORE DA APPROVED RESIDENTIAL DEVELOP...