QUALITY INVESTMENT * Commercial office accommodation in sought after precinct
* Renovated period building with great exposure
* Complete with long term Tenure on a new 5 5 year lease and excellent income
* Further details available on request.
Invest, Occupy or Both! This versatile ground floor commercial office space is currently set out as one space, on two separate titles however could easily be divided into two.
Conveniently located directly opposite the new $95m Marketown Shopping Centre and Spire residential development in Newcastle West, this property offers:
Reception/waiting area 4 separate offices Storeroom Kitchen Dual amenities Internal finishes ie. ducted air and suspended ceilings 3 secure undercover car spaces Large outdoor common recreational space
Close to Newcastle's new courthouse and uni campus (NeW Space), Honeysuckle restaurant pr...
INVESTMENT - FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST TWO x RETAIL SHOPS & FOUR x ONE BEDROOM RESIDENTIAL FLATS
* Current gross annual return of $104,350, inclusive of any GST * Solid two-storey freehold building situated on vibrant Beaumont Street * Close to all public transport * The retail tenants are both on new Leases * Comprising a new roof (approximately 2 years old) * Three of the residential units have been renovated with the fourth currently being done * Land area of 382.6m2 (approx)
Investment - Commercial Building Net Income: $159,238pa + OGs + GST
This free-standing inner-city building is located on the corner of Dick and Hall Streets in an area that is undergoing significant gentrification through warehousing conversions and multi-storey apartments blocks. Its near-by neighbours include: State Government Office Building, Westend Marketown Shopping Centre and Wests Newcastle. The building includes:
Lease Expiring: 31st October 2024 Building Area: 1,161m2 (approx) Secure undercover car parking: (14) spaces Open plan and individual offices (2) fully equipped kitchens Internal coffee shop/cafe (For p...
Strategic Commercial Opportunity The property is located on the northern side of Tudor Street just metres from the highly exposed intersection with Beaumont Street, in the popular commercial / retail precinct of Hamilton.
The property comprises a two level commercial building benefitting from a complete fitout on both the ground and first floor.
- Building area 279sqm (approx.)
- Zoned B2 Local Centre
- High exposure location
- Outstanding lifestyle amenity
- Invest, occupy or develop
- Flexible mixed use potential (SCTA)
For Sale by Public Auction - Thursday 24 March at 10.30am
Venue: Function Room, Novotel H...
EXCEPTIONAL CONSULTING ROOMS/PROFESSIONAL SUITES - Located only metres from bustling Beaumont Street - Zoned B2 Local Centre - On-site parking - Perfect location for a range of professional/medical users
INVEST IN THE FINANCIAL SECTOR - Newcastle commercial investment property ideally positioned between Westpac Bank and ANZ Bank in Hamilton
- Leased to established financial planning business now in their second term
- 5 year lease commencing 1 January 2013 with a further 5 year option
- Healthy 4% fixed annual increases
- Annual rental - $150,378 pa (approx)
- Professional fitted building with extensive fit out and the ability to be subdivided if required in the future
- On-site secure car park for six (6) stacked cars
- Building area - 475m² (approx) over two floors
- Site area - 385m² (approx)