Flexible Development Opportunity Blue Commercial and Chesterton International are pleased to present this flexible development opportunity For Sale via Expressions of Interest.
Located approximately 3km south of Brisbane’s CBD the subject property is within 50 meters from the intersection of Pound Street and Annerley Road and is adjacent from the Dutton Park Fish Market.
The property presents a compelling opportunity in a tightly held city fringe precinct, with a myriad of potential outcomes. With a number of nearby projects recently completed and the Boggo Road precinct being just minutes away, the area has seen significa...
Brisbane's Largest Mixed-Use Development Opportunity - Landmark 2 hectare* site within 3km* of the Brisbane CBD;
- Transit Orientated Development (TOD) adjoining the Buranda Train Station and South East and Eastern Busway;
- Approval for 154,000 sqm* of mixed use GFA;
- Underpinned by $30 billion* of existing and proposed infrastructure and investment;
- Never to be repeated opportunity to create an iconic project of scale in a strategic growth area and under supplied market.
For Sale via International Expressions of Interest closing 12pm (AEST), Thursday, 30 October, 2014.
PRIME DEVELOPMENT SITE IN BRISBANE'S MOST SOUGHT AFTER PRECINCT 21 Cordelia Street comprises a prime redevelopment site, exhibiting the following key attributes:
- 911sqm* site zoned for up to 10 storeys
- 1km* walk to the Brisbane CBD and Queen Street Mall
- Ideally situated within the Brisbane State High School catchment area
- Over 1,100 units* were sold off the plan in South Brisbane over the past 12 months
- Opportunity to satisfy pent up demand in a suburb that will become home to 10,000 new residents over the next 10 years
- Surrounded by key infrastructure including train station, busway, convention centre and the $4 billion* cultural prec...
IPSWICH ROAD LAND Knight Frank is delighted to offer for sale this well located property at 732 Ipswich Road, Annerley (the Property) under instructions from Tracy Knight and William Fletcher as Agents for the Mortgagee in Possession.
• 951sqm* vacant land
• 20 metre* frontage to Ipswich Rd
• Zoned Low Medium Density Residential
• 6km* from the CBD
For more information please phone the Exclusive Knight Frank Agent.
Last Lot in Subdivision Last available lot in 6 lot subdivision provides you the opportunity to build your dream home. With new homes neighbouring under construction, you will keep good company.
Property particulars: â?¢ Land: 404m2 â?¢ Regular in shape â?¢ Fully serviced and ready to build â?¢ Close to public transport (Bus & Train) â?¢ Close proximity to PA Hospital and Mater Hill Hospital precinct including Lady Cilento Children's Hospitals
Auction to be held on site Saturday 29th November 2014 at 9:30am.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact agent today!
South Brisbane Surplus Church Property 282sq m Building & 6 Car Parking Bays Located in close proximity to all amenities including public transport, retail and schools within the popular suburb of South Brisbane.
- Approx. 2 kms south of the Brisbane CBD - Close proximity to Mater Hospital precinct and all amenities including public transport, retail and schools - Land Area of 425sq m - Approx. 14 metres of frontage to Crown Street and 30 metre depth - Real Property Description: Lot 81 on Registered Plan No. 11625, Parish of South Brisbane - Zoned 'Low Medium Density' and 'Demolition Control Precinct' - Existing Building Area: 282sq m over 2 levels with seating for...
FULLY LEASED BRISBANE RETAIL/MEDICAL INVESTMENT 548 Ipswich Road is an exceptionally well appointed single level retail / medical centre, positioned on an outbound prominent corner of Ipswich Road, just 5km from the Brisbane CBD. The building offers 668sqm* of well-presented retail accommodation, 100% leased with 72% of the income derived from medical tenants with tenure dating back over 20 years.
Key Investment Highlights:
- 6.6 year WALE* (as at 24 July 2014);
- Established tenants with extremely long trading history;
- Net income $355,073* (72% medically based);
- Site area 2,307sqm*;
- MP3 zoning with significant deve...
The adjoining properties are for sale individually or in one line by Offers to Purchase, closing 4pm on Thursday 14th May 2015.
- 720 Ipswich Road, Annerley - car showroom and yard on 1,887 sqm* of land
- 724 Ipswich Road, Annerley - car showroom and yard on 1,897 sqm* of land
- Designated Low Medium Residential (2 or 3 Story Mix)
- Only 6km* from the Brisbane CBD
- Exposure to Ipswich Road
Land/ Floor Area in Property Summary approximately only
Property Type in Summary "Development" Subject to Council Approval
DO NOT HESITATE – THIS PRIME SITE MUST BE SOLD BY JUNE 30! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase an A-Grade development site with numerous development options in Brisbane's most desirable inner city precinct!
The site is located just off Melbourne Street, less than 10 minutes walking distance of the Brisbane CBD and within moments from all forms of public transport, diverse retail amenity, West End and of course the world famous amenities Southbank has to offer.
The site spans across 3 separate titles providing 1,829 sqm of real estate gold with 2 street frontages and code assessable potential for 12 levels. Note: Several adjoining...
Prime South Brisbane Site • Site Area 1,368 sqm* • High Density Mixed Use Site • Existing 700 sqm* premises and two x 2 bedroom units on the site • Vacant possession • Ideal for developer or owner/ occupier
For Sale by Offers to Purchase closing Thursday, 8 August at 4pm