Land Bank or Develop Lot 57 - Mount Nutt Road, is centrally located within a an established coastal residential suburb in Bowen.
This property offers 12.47ha (30.8 acres) and has previously been designed for conventional residential subdivision.
It can be used as a large homesite, benefiting from access to 2 streets.
With the expansion of Abbott Point receiving Federal Government support in December 2015 and the Adani Carmichael Mine receiving Queensland Government support in early February, Bowen has a great future.
This is a chance to lock in a parcel to work with in time with this growth.
AUCTION FRIDAY 14TH AUGUST 2015 AT 12PM - PORT HINCHINBROOK • Land area of 6,101sqm on two (2) titles
• Halfway between Cairns and Townsville
• Previously approved development of 44 residential units with 89 car parks
• Canal frontage for private pontoon
Under instructions from WJ Fletcher and KE Barnet as Liquidators of secured Mortgage Management Ltd as Mortgagee in Possession
Knight Frank Cairns is regarded as a market leader locally. Knight Frank has the benefit of an Australian and worldwide network of high quality commercial agency, valuations, property management, research and consulting services. Knight Frank provides strategic ...
Coastal Rural Acreage – Only one parcel of land left!!! (UNDER CONTRACT) Final opportunity to purchase a parcel of land (two lots) with a total combined area of 21.79Ha*
• Part of a former coastal rural acreage amalgamation
• Being sold as one lot with a combined area of 21.79Ha
• Lot 1 - 11.47Ha* improved with a low-set, 1 bedroom masonry block dwelling, water point and some fencing, with some fruit trees.
• Lot 2 - 10.32Ha* - vacant land, partially fenced
• Highway access - Close to the Port Hinchinbrook Development
• Mortgagee Sale
MORTGAGEE SALE - REDUCED TO $435,000 Concrete block home with 3 bedrooms plus study Main bedroom with ensuite and spa Large family kitchen/dining Sunken Lounge 2 Industrial Sheds Approx 10,330m2* Freehold Land Area Ideal location for home business(STCA)
RPD: LOT 1 MPH32671:PARISH - HASLINGDEN
GST NOT APPLICABLE TO THIS SALE.
Information Memorandum email: firstname.lastname@example.org