PROMINENT COMMERCIAL OPPORTUNITES - WHITSUNDAYS Mobil Service Station - $1,290,000 5 year lease with an option of another 5 years. Currently 10 months into the first lease. $115k + gst per annum cpi adjusted each year Strong Tenant - Multi Franchise Operator Out goings paid by tenant Excellent main road position First petrol station in and last out of Airlie Beach Middle of the regions newest growth area
1 Acre Commercial Site With Excellent Main Road Frontage - $850,000 plus GST Excellent exposure with 96m main road frontage Approx 10,000 cars a day passing traffic Easy access
Under Contract - MODERN INDUSTRIAL - SUIT OWNER OCCUPIER * 184sqm workshop with (approx) 6m high ceilings
* Electric roller door to large workshop area
* Air-conditioned tiled reception area plus air-conditioned office above
* Situated in a well presented modern light industrial complex
* 1 minute drive from Shute Harbour Rd, located directly behind Whitsunday Plaza Shopping Centre which is home to numerous national tenants including Woolworths, Big W, Harvey Norman & Mitre 10
* Three allocated onsite parking spaces plus accessibility for trucks to enter and unload
* Kitchenette & own amenities
* $249,000 plus gst
112SQM WORKSHOP - WOULD SUIT OWNER OCCUPIER OR INVESTOR * 112sqm workshop in a small gated complex * Two 4m x 3m roller doors plus private entry door * Office / kitchen area, mezzanine and own amenities * Three phase power * Onsite parking * $120,000 plus GST
Stand Alone Industrial Shed Properties such as this do not come along every day. What an opportunity at this price. Two separate areas of 140m2 each. Possible to use as one workable area. This building is here to stay. Concrete core filled block walls, attractive design. Concrete driveways and parking areas and security fenced. The building presently has a gross income of $47,878.12 per annum. There are some attractive lease options that can add value to the property depending on its use. Call John Harris for full details.
Nationally Leased Investment - Regional Queensland - Freestanding industrial building - Located in Central Queensland, at the gateway to the Witsunday Islands and the Great Barrier Reef - Land area: 1646sq m - Building area comprises 591.42sq m sales/warehouse and 152.7q m mezzanine - Fenced yard area: 192.2sq m - Currently leased to national tenant Tradelink on a 5 year lease with 5 year option - Returning $94,000pa with $10,000pa increases in each year of the initial lease term
Under Contract - HIGH EXPOSURE CORNER BLOCK IN MAIN INDUSTRIAL AREA * 1331sqm corner block in the heart of the Whitsundays' industrial precinct with a 264sqm commercial building, plus mezzanine and large hardstand area
* High exposure position on the corner of William Murray Dr & McIntosh Dr with great signage opportunities
* Roller doors at rear of property, with driveway providing easy delivery access
* Currently sub-divided into three tenancies, giving you the opportunity to utilise part of the space for your own business and rent out the balance
* Onsite amenities
* Flag pole for advertising - visible from main road
* Vacant possession
* $550,000 ...
8% NET RETURN, LAST ONE LEFT. Located in a prime position close to other light industrial businesses, this high quality concrete slab suite offers great flexibility for the investor or owner occupier. With a generous 200 sqm of floor space, individual bathroom facilities and kitchenette, 6m high ceiling, auto roller door and glass window entry for those wanting an office shop front.
Whatever your purpose, take advantage of a superior location that will allow for business growth.
Investors can take advantage of a long standing business of 65 years to lease back at 8% per year NET. This is the last unit remaining from a...