Transport or Truck, This Site Provides Excellent Turning Capability With a large turning area to the rear boundary of the site, this would be ideal for any trucking, courier or haulage company to build and operate your new depot.
- 1,568sq m level site
- Zoned Medium impact industry
- Curbed, channelled and serviced
- Ready for construction
- Would suit owner occupiers
- Offers invited
LOW IMPACT INDUSTRY ZONED SITE * Land Sale
* Site Area: 3,658sqm
* Motivated Vendor
CBRE has the exclusive pleasure of offering 15 Rigby
Street, Nambour For Sale via Expressions of Interest
closing 26th November 2015 at 4pm.
The land features 3,658 sqm of Low Impact Industry
Zoned land adjoining both commercial and residential
uses. The land is situated 800m from central
Nambour, within the Urban Growth Management
? Site Area: 3,658sqm
? Adjacent both commercial and residential uses
? Local authority Sunshine Coast Council
? Excess Land ? motivated vendor must sell
Receivers' Sale - For Sale in One Line, Separately or in Any Combination Sunshine Coast Residential Development Sites and Residential Property - Land Area: 5.318ha*
- Lot 14 on SP107415, Lot 2 on SP126806 and Lot 5 on RP895781
- Development approval: 49 lots
- Total site comprises three separate titles
- Available separately or in one line
4.346ha* Key Gateway Development Site - Prime Central Sunshine Coast - Lot 1 SP202103 - Land area: 4.346ha* - Gateway CBD location in close proximity to Sunshine Plaza, Sunshine Motorway, Maroochy Boulevard, Sunshine Cove and Maroochydore Homemaker Centre - Surplus Government land - Zoning: Maroochydore Town Centre Priority Development Area - Development potential for a variety of preferred uses
HIGH EXPOSURE LOCATION * Land area 9,116m2
* Existing improvements include:
- Administration building - 138m2 approx.
- Storage warehouse - 485m2 approx.
* 88m road frontage with highly visible display yard
* Dual access to Nambour Connection Road
* Specialised Centre zone under 2014 Planning Scheme
* Extensive concrete and bitumen sealed hardstand areas
* Low site coverage
* Close proximity to Bruce Highway
* Potential to redevelop or occupy
For Sale by Offers to Purchase closing Thursday, 21 May at 4pm.
For further information please contact Ben Flower on 0488 773 033.
Investment Opportunity in Developing Area - 701sq m lot - Town Centre Frame zoning - Easily accessible building and land on link road - Future growth position - Develop or refurbish and lease - Mortgagee sale
Receivers' Sale - Auction - Lot 15 on CG3727 and Lots 1-6 on RP40851 - Amalgamated site area of 3,983sq m* - Two street frontages of 90m* and 65m* - Showroom and offices 300sq m* - Detached Workshop 365sq m* - Sales display yard 675sq m*, paved and fenced
For further information contact exclusive agent Barry Ashby.
Under instruction from Tracy Knight and William Fletcher of Bentleys.
Interested buyers should undertake their own investigations regarding the building/s and improvements on the property. The Receivers make no warranties regarding the lawfulness of the present use.