Modern Offices - Building area 237sq m
- Land area 790sq m
- On site parking for 9 cars
- Zoned Neighbourhood Centre Policy Area 22
- Suit a variety of uses - offices, consulting rooms, shops etc (stcc)
For Sale by Auction on the property at 11am Friday 13th November 2015
Affordable Workshop / Office Unit - Note New Auction Date Liquidator Sale
Under instructions from Leigh Prior and Michael Basedow of Pitcher Partners as Joint and Several Liquidators of Future Concrete Warehousing Pty Ltd (In Liquidation)
* 270 sqm (approx) high clearance workshop * 40 sqm (approx) two storey office * Vacant possession * Ideal for owner operator * Zoned Industry by the City of Port Adelaide Enfield * Site area 297 sqm (approx)
Investment Opportunity The property comprises a modern office showroom warehouse of 1,043 square metres and is occupied by a long standing tenant, Godfreys
- 5+5 year lease to Godfreys from 1 May 2015
- Net annual rental $112,034
- On site parking
For Sale by Public Auction to be held on the property on Thursday 10 December 2015 at 11.00am.
Outstanding Owner Occupier Opportunity * Quality office showroom warehouse of 1,286sq m plus mezzanine * Outstanding fitout - Inspection essential to appreaciate the quality * Profile corner location, land area 1,363sq m * Zoned Commercial
Offers to Purchase close Friday 13 February 2015 at 4.00pm (ACDT) at the offices of Savills (SA).
PROMINENT SITE! Existing Car Yard + Development Potential Distributed over 3 titles with a massive 54 metre (approx) frontage on main north rd, this 1230 sqm corner site ticks all the boxes for the astute investor, developer and of course business owner occupier.
Fantastic Exposure with over 40,000 vehicles passing everyday! (Transport SA AADT estimates) Century 21 Mastracorp is pleased to present for sale a unique real estate opportunity located at 22 - 26 North East Road Prospect.
Currently set up as a car yard with the following areas in place
Display Yard/ Hardstand: 990 sqm
Ground Floor Retail/ Showroom: 173 sqm
Large Office, Showroom, Warehouse - SOLD MBL relocating to larger premises.
Following the recent purchase of larger premises, Master Butchers Co-operative Ltd is placing its home of the last 35 years on the market.
* Three street frontages
* Building area 3,381 sq m
* Land area 4,990 sq m
* 92 metre frontage to Churchill Road
* 3 Certificates of Title
* Offered with vacant possession
* Leasing proposals considered