DEVELOPERS/OWNER OCCUPIERS Site area of 3.528 hectares* with tremendous frontage to Princes Highway of 170 metres*.
Will suit a variety of uses including fuel, bulky goods, showroom and many more (STCA).
- Princes Highway frontage with direct access - Located in the heart of Beaconsfield between Berwick & Officer - Near the corner of Whiteside Road - Potential for smaller allotments (STCA) - Within the Officer PSP planned for a population of a further 30,000 residents
GATEWAY LOCATION • 3724m2 – Major Activity Centre, Zoned Peripheral Commercial
• High Exposure Site, Two Road Frontages, Controlled Intersection – Siding Avenue
• Be part of new Officer Town Centre, today!!
* Expressions Of Interest Closing Friday 3rd March 2017 @ 12 Noon.
81 lots abutting Grandvue Estate Officer Opportunity to purchase either 1 or 2 titles with PSP approved and scheme in place for 81 lot subdivision with generous settlement terms available.
* 12 Ha with approved PSP
* 2 titles available as a whole or individually
* 125 Peck Road - 6Ha - 33 lots (stca)
* 139 Peck Road - 6Ha - 48 lots (stca)
* Scheme available for combined 81 residential lots ranging in size from 300 sqm - 1140 sqm
* Abutting Grandvue Estate
* Close to shopping centre, schools, transport
* Generous settlement terms
For sale by expression of interest closing Thursday 16th June
POSITION PERFECT – ZONED COMMERCIAL 1399M2 IMMACULATE HOME SUITABLE FOR COMMERCIAL USE (stca) Boasting excellent highway exposure this position will benefit from another road frontage when further development takes place. The rear boundary will in fact have a road frontage to the Core Commercial Centre which will include supermarkets and specialty shops. In the short term the substantial 4 bedroom + study home lends itself for immediate commercial use (stca) with a hardstand rear yard providing parking (stca). In the future you have the ability to further develop the site into a multi-level building with two road frontages. As many...
BE PART OF THE OFFICER ACTION ON 14/05/15 Corner allotment within the Officer Town Centre precinct. Ideal short term storage option for local contractors as the site is subject to a Public Acquisition Overlay and will be acquired as the Town Centre grows.
Facey Industrial Commercial believe the site offers the rare possibility of banking some capital with the knowledge that it'll be returned in coming years when acquired. The site is termed as having a carcass value.
In the mean time, the land is level and ideal for a variety of storage, and/or temporary uses (Subject to council guidelines)