About Fletchers Balwyn North
Fletchers Balwyn North is a fourth generation family company, active in Melbourne's eastern suburbs property market since 1919. When accountant Harold Fletcher and auctioneer Percy Parker joined forces to establish their real estate office in Kew, the area was considered a 'new development'.
Through the 1920s Fletcher & Parker were involved in the sale of hundreds of vacant allotments when the 'outer' suburbs were originally subdivided. Today, Fletchers offers an unsurpassed market knowledge of the eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Our experienced, multi-lingual team are committed to building personal relationships in order to deliver the best possible result for our clients. At Fletchers, the highest standards of professionalism and integrity underpin our services in commercial and residential sales, property management and sworn valuations.
Over ninety years on, we strive to innovate, improve, and refine our systems and processes to ensure Fletchers continues to be the eastern suburbs property specialists.