- 12.2% Retail
- 3.7% Development
- 2.4% Leisure
About Fitzsimmons Real Estate
Fitzimmons Real Estate was established in 1969 by BillFitzsimmons. Bill is still active in clearing sales and rural sales side of thebusiness and has a wealth of local knowledge and broad client base.
- Andrew Fitzsimmons is the Office Manager and specializesin Commercial and Industrial sales as well as being involved in house, land andrural sales. Andrew is also a Licenced Auctioneer.
- Michael Fitzsimmons is a Registered Valuer and RuralProperty Consultant and has worked with Fitzsimmons Real Estate since 1990 andhas been a Registered Valuer since 1979.
- Phil Chambers is a House and Land Consultant and has beenemployed at Fitzsimmons Real Estate since 1993. Phil has a large following andis now selling to sons and daughters of people who originally dealt throughhim.
- Paul Smith is a House and Land Consultant and has beenemployed at Fitzsimmons Real Estate since 2002 and has developed a diverseclient base.
- Aaron Landgren joined Fitzsimmons Real Estate in 2004 buthas been involved in Real Estate Consultancy in Dalby since 2002 following asuccessful retail career.
- Julie Burrows has had a history of retail customer serviceand was Promotions Officer of the Dalby Chamber of Commerce and Industry beforejoining Fitzsimmons Real Estate in 2005 as Rental Property Manager.
- Kaye Martin has been with Fitzsimmons Real Estate since1998 and is involved with office administration, advertising and internetpromotions.
- Shirelle Parsons has come back to Fitzsimmons Real Estatein 2008 after a 3 year change of career. She previously worked at FitzsimmonsReal Estate for 7½ years. Shirelle is the Receptionist/Customer Liaison atFitzsimmons Real Estate and is most likely the first voice you hear whencalling Fitzsimmons Real Estate.
- Marella Fitzsimmons joined Fitzsimmons Real Estate in 2007to assist the Property Manager in all manner of rental issues.