YUNGABURRA QLD 4884
$890,000 Walk in Walk out
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Dec 2016
Wonderful Lake Eacham Lifestyle Opportunity
This property which sits on 9.5 acres and is nestled in the stunning rainforest close to the Lake Eacham National Park and within walking distance to the Lake Eacham itself and close to all the amenities the area has to offer with all the incredible wildlife on your doorstep. The residential property is large, bright and open with large windows throughout taking in all the beauties of the rainforest around it. The property has huge potential but as it is offer a large open plan living dining room with a fantastic cast iron ornate wood burning stove. There is a separate large kitchen, three large bedrooms, Linen & Storage Rooms, Laundry facilities and outdoor area.
Alongside the residential property comes a wonderful opportunity to live and work within this stunning environment by being the owner of the Lake Eacham Tourist Park. The park is easy to run, with just 21 caravan sites and five comfortable cabins, but there is room for expansion on this 9.5 acre property. The five family cabins are popular year round with both tourists and those seeking a few days relief from the heat and humidity of the coast. There is a huge shed, amenity building, popular camp kitchen, a duck pond and farm animals.
- Convenience Store air-conditioned, large, well stocked
- Gift Gallery - two rooms
- Commercial Kitchen - Council Approved
- Cafe -both indoors and on the garden terrace
- Community Postal Agent for local mail boxes
- Holiday Cabins -Five Family cabins, refurbished, air-conditioned.
- 21 site Caravan Park/Camping Ground
- Amenities Block - Biolitix System
- Underground Bore Water Supply
- Camp Laundry with washer and dryer
- Camp Kitchen with gas bbq, gas jets, microwave, fridge/freezer, wood fire
- Animal enclosures suitable pet goats
- Huge shed with all maintenance equipment incl zero turn mower etc
- Free WiFi for guests and free phone within Australia.
The property is 750 metres above sea level and guests enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Crater Lake just one kilometre up the road, and the World Heritage Rainforest walks, waterfalls, birds and animals. This property would make the owner a keystone and centre for the local community as well as the vast numbers of tourist that visit the area every year.
For Further Information or to Organise an Inspection please Contact Marketing Agent Nichole Duane on 0407 034 918 or email email@example.com
Like us on Facebook facebook.com/YungaburraRealty
For Further Properties check out our Web Site www.laketinaroorealty.com.au
Property Code: 561
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information