YEPPOON QLD 4703
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Dec 2016
Business for Sale - Stunning Property with Magnificent Ocean Views - ID 8694 H
The very best you will find in Yeppoon, walk to town centre
- 13 units in rental pool (only one lock up)
- All units have sweeping ocean and island views, superb decor throughout
- Strong corporate following with holiday trade as well.
- Excellent two bedroom owner's unit easy access to reception
- Good unit mix from one bedroom through to luxury penthouse suite
- 4.5 star rating throughout.
- Best quality, best views and best town on the coast, inspect today
Yeppoon is the gateway to the Capricorn Coast. The township has retained its village style appeal yet offers a variety of wonderful restaurants, accommodation, shops and galleries. A charming esplanade with grassy knoll, palms and a covered picnic and play areas form a backdrop to a vista of sea, sky and islands. The whole coastline is protected by the Great Barrier Reef and the Keppel Bay Islands. The Capricorn Coast has some of the most picturesque and safe swimming beaches in Australia.
Nett Profit: $145,485
Asking Price: $1,006,000
Inclusive of managers real estate)
For further information or to arrange an inspection of this Yeppoon management rights business for sale contact:
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information