YEPPOON QLD 4703
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Nov 2016
Business For Sale - Permanent Complex Priced Well to Sell - ID 8676 H
Management Rights For Sale
- Quiet location yet easy walk to town centre shops.
- Long term owner/manager now ready to move on and retire
- Family sized three bedroom owner's residence plus office and open living
- Large yard with expansive covered rear patio to enjoy outdoor living
- 22 units in the pool plus a number of leased storage units on site
This complex will appeal to those looking for a quite lifestyle yet close to all facilities in the coastal town of Yeppoon. The current managers have owned for a number of years and it is now time to retire so the opportunity is available for new owners to continue with the stable and secure income this complex can provide.
Yeppoon is the gateway to the Capricorn Coast. The township has retained its village style appeal yet offers a variety of wonderful restaurants, accommodation, shops and galleries. The Capricorn Coast has some of the most picturesque and safe swimming beaches in Australia.
Nett Profit: $107,357
Asking Price: $900,000
(Inclusive of managers real estate)
For further information on this Capricorn Coast management rights business for sale contact:
Servicing Central & North Queensland
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information