YEERONGPILLY QLD 4105
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Mar 2017
THE PROPERTY YOU HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR!!
* Versatile warehouse / office in the new city fringe
* Well presented metal clad warehouse with 100m2 internal office
* Dock loading with roller door access
* Site allows for excellent vehicle access and manoeuvrability
* Close proximity to public transport and major arterials
713m2 metal clad warehouse with 100m2 office. This versatile site is perfect for many uses. Excellent heavy vehicle access and very close to the train station and major arterial roads.
Yeerongpilly, a leafy, boutique like industrial suburb amidst Brisbane’s near city fringe, benefits from its close proximity to the Rocklea Markets’ rear access, the CBD, the Tennis Centre, Golf Course and major south side arterials. This quality has become particularly attractive to food related enterprises, usually lead by owners wanting to live close to work.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information