YEERONGPILLY QLD 4105
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Mar 2017
ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES, UNBELIEVABLE OPPORTUNITY!
* Freestanding metal clad warehouse
* Ability to further expand
* Drive-through; front and rear roller doors
* Minimum six metre roof height, clear span
* Two ten tonne cranes, rail mounted single girder; suspended rails to maximise your usable floor-space!
* Heavy Duty Power supply - three phase, 800 amps per phase
Great property has just been put onto the market. This site houses two ten tonne JDNC5M5 cranes and has fantastic height, it would suit someone in the engineering/resource sector. Located in highly sought after Yeerongpilly, this site is excellent. Part of a freestanding metal clad warehouse, this site has the ability to be further expanded. Access is through front and rear roller doors. The site also has heavy duty power of 800 amps/phase.
Yeerongpilly, centrally located amidst Brisbane’s near city fringe, benefits from its close proximity to the Rocklea Markets, the CBD and major southside arterials. Companies calling the area home include Toll and QRX Transport.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information