YAMBA NSW 2464
Reduced $2,495,000 Freehold
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 11 Nov 2016
1527MF - Superb Coastal Freehold B and B Motel
- 15 x 3.5 and 4 star rooms/units.
- Close to CBD and boat harbour of large desirable coastal centre.
- One of the best residences you will find.
- Excellent condition and well maintained.
- Brick construction on large 4,044 m2 block.
- DA in place for two extra units and further development potential.
- Resort style salt-water swimming pool.
- Popular corporate, tourist and marina trade.
- Great lifestyle and development opportunity.
- Vendor finance available.
Turnover $326,263 for 2014/15.
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1527MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Yamba NSW
Located 682 km north-east of Sydney, Yamba is a quiet seaside town on the southern side of the Clarence River estuary. Opposite, on the northern side of the river mouth, is Iluka. Yamba is economically driven by its substantial fishing fleet (the Clarence River is a major source of the nation's seafood) and its capacity to draw those looking for a relatively quiet holiday destination beside the sea. Of course, some of those leisure-seekers are also drawn by the fish.
The town's reputation for recreational fishing was greatly encouraged by the inauguration of an annual fishing contest in 1958, initially hosted by famous radio personality, Jack Davey, who retreated to Yamba to relax and fish. The Yamba Family Fishing Festival is now held in September or October.
Property Code: 377
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information