Yaloak Estate 4662 Geelong-Ballan Road Ballan VIC 3342
- Rural / Farming
- For Sale, Please contact agent (under offer)
- Unprecedented land bank opportunity
- Large scale 5,057* hectare landholding
- Mixed agricultural enterprise
Colliers International is pleased to present for sale Yaloak Estate, an outstanding land bank opportunity and highly productive agricultural property located within 60* lineal kilometres of the Melbourne CBD.
Key features of the opportunity include:
- A 5,057* hectare (12,496* acre) landholding currently utilised as a highly productive mixed-farming enterprise (dryland cropping and grazing).
- Well-located in relation to several growing urban areas, including Ballan (six* lineal kilometres), Bacchus Marsh (12* lineal kilometres), Werribee (37* lineal kilometres), Geelong (44* lineal kilometres) and the Melbourne CBD (60* lineal kilometres).
- Outstanding agricultural enterprise, comprising both dryland cropping and grazing, as well as benefiting from a sub-soil manuring program which has greatly increased production.
- Exceptional fit-for-purpose infrastructure, including improved pastures, laneway system, excellent fencing infrastructure and a reticulated stock water system.
- Quality structural improvements, including a substantial bluestone homestead, seven additional dwellings and numerous agricultural structures.
- Passive income generated from a wind-farm agreement comprising 14 wind turbines.
For sale by Expression of Interest.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||22 Jan 2020|