YALLOURN NORTH VIC 3825
$120,000 (GST na)
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 30 Dec 2016
Shop and Registered Residence: Lease or Buy: [Vendors Terms considered].
*** THIS PROPERTY IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD PENDING OFFER ***
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THIS PROPERTY
FREEHOLD SHOP AND RESIDENCE for LEASE
OR SALE [Vendors Terms OK]
TOWNSHIP ZONING: FLEXIBLE USE
Either live in only OR run business from only OR both live AND work onsite....from home! It is YOUR call.
This prime, renovated, solar-powered Reserve Street Yallourn North commercial property is offered on:
Private Freehold Sale - Price Negotiable [Mainstream lenders are currently requesting 30% deposit to meet their lending criteria ]
- Vendor’s Terms: Old fashioned Full Term [** PLUS early payout bonus] x 20 year loan on a LOW deposit of $5,000 [or otherwise as agreed].
- ** Repay full loan over 20 years OR refinance by Year 10 [equity will be almost $40,000 by then] and get a $5000 immediate cash back rebate on early final settlement!
- Vendor financed balance eg $115,000 at 7% 'principal + interest' loan rates.
- [note variable interest rate, pegged to 5.5% above RBA rate]
- PLUS normal rates, water, insurance outgoings [now approx. $60 p/week]
- TOTAL = $265.50 weekly repayments
- The idea is to help, not scam and destroy a buyer.
- Lease on $160 per week plus outgoings [approx. $60 p/w] = total $220 to live and work from home.
- Starter lease 2 years then 3x3x3 options. [Annual CPI increases only]
- Bond = 3 month's rent = $2085
- This shop is currently fully set up as a hair salon, with all equipment that is included in any lease or sale, ready for a new hairdresser.
- The property is ideal for food-registered conversion.
** The residence [currently 45sqm, OK for a couple] could be expanded easily to accommodate 2 extra bedrooms, another lounge / living area and another bathroom, for a larger family.
- That conversion would leave approx. 40 sqm office / waiting room or showroom space.
- Yallourn North is close to and central to Moe, Morwell and Traralgon. It is home to 1500 people.
- Between Yallourn North and the Melbourne Tullamarine Airport, there are just two sets of traffic lights along the whole route.
- Melbourne CBD is about a 1 hour 50 minutes away; Dandenong 90 minutes.
- The total building is 110sqm ie currently 65sqm retail and 45 sqm residence.
- Zoning is "Township" so the property may be a residence, a business / shop or both.
- The whole property was totally renovated, rewired and re-plumbed in 2012,
- 12 high-quality solar panels were added in 2014, with quality inverter and potential to increase.
- Yallourn North does not offer gas, so cost effective electricity provision has been covered.
- Heating includes 2 large Panasonic split systems for easy heat and cooling,
- Wood combustion fire place in front retail area.
- The building has excellent natural light with high ceilings, new lighting 2014.
- Approx. 30sqm additional 'upstairs' mezzanine space could be added for additional storage.
- The dwelling kitchen includes 'as new' dishwasher and refrigerator.
- There is also a shower / laundry / toilet with space for washing machine.
- Additional toilet externally in the enclosed rear courtyard.
- All carpets are 'as new' [carpets shown in dwelling pics are now replaced].
- The open plan studio residence may be easily expanded.
- Dwelling currently holds a queen bed + a set of bunks.
- The brick / steel roofed building sits in the heart of the community hub.
- Property sits next to the Opp shop, chip/fishery and p/t medical centre.
- The town BBQ/playground is situated in the park outside the shop.
- Bowling club and senior citizens’ centre are next door. Bus stops at door.
- The town’s hall, sports complex, swimming pool, playgroup, tennis courts, primary school and kindergarten all are ‘across or just down the road’.
- The nearby Yallourn North historical museum is active and well visited.
- Street parking is abundant, with excellent shop customer parking.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information