WURRUK VIC 3850
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 20 Feb 2017
Motel Business & Freehold, set on 3 acres (approx.), including licenced Restaurant, Private Residence and Vacant Allotment
This is the ideal investment opportunity that most could only dream about. Grow and build on the foundations of this well-established and reputable business of 55 years. Capitalise on the proven freehold infrastructure, and take advantage of the residentially zoned, vacant allotment, yours to develop or sell. It doesn’t get any better!!!
This impressive package is ideally situated along one of Australia’s major national motorways, as you head towards the rapidly expanding historical town of Sale, just two hours from Melbourne.
The town is home to currently expanding facilities such as the RAAF base and Esso Longford gas plants. The area is well serviced by excellent schools, colleges, sporting clubs and recreational facilities.
This motel is an ideal base for guests to explore the famous Gippsland region. It is one of Victoria’s largest & most popular nature based destinations with glorious beaches, national parks, marine parks, state forests & wetlands.
- Motel Business- to be sold as “Going Concern”
- 30 ground floor AAA 3- Star – Rated units, all with direct access to the 2.5 acres (approx.), of landscaped gardens, complimented by a swimming pool & BBQ area. (Ideal for all types of outdoor functions)
- 55 seat fully licensed restaurant, catering for motel guests. (With the potential to welcome locals and tourists alike)
- 4-bedroom owners residence (with separate Title)
- Vacant 2023sqm block (residentially zoned - with separate title) adjoining the back of the property
ASL Real Estate and/or their agents, for themselves and for the vendor of this property for whom they act give notice that (i) All information given in relation to this property, whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility, (ii) Intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy or truth of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. (iii) No person in the employment of ASL Property Group has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty.
By sending an enquiry to Australian Sales and Leasing you agree to be marketed to in the future for similar properties through email alerts/sms messages. This is at NO COST to you and at any time you wish to cancel your subscription please simply reply STOP.
Please visit http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist to view your rights as a buyer