WOONGARRA QLD 4670
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
Great Location - Sugar Cane - Lifestyle - Price Reduced by $100,000
This beautifully presented property is ideally located within 10 minutes drive from both the city and the surrounding beaches and complemented by having bitumen road frontage.
Currently devoted to sugar cane production the farm consists of chocolate / black soils.
There is ample of irrigation water available from the equipped bore with a 76 Megalitre allocation and tail water dam that fills consistently throughout the year.
A cost efficient farm to irrigate with approx 60% of the farm with as new trickle irrigation and the balance being flood irrigated.
The available shed space will tick the boxes for any buyer.
* 15 x 9 metre high clearance lockable steel clad shed with (2) attached awnings 15 x 6 and 6 x 4 metre respectively.
* 18 x 8 metre high clearance semi enclosed steel clad machinery shed.
The brick home is surrounded by established low maintenance gardens and features:
* 4 bedrooms with newly renovated ensuite and WIR to main.
* Fully tiled living, lounge and dinning areas.
* As new kitchen with stone bench tops, electric induction hotplate, 3 way convection oven and dishwasher.
* A/c to main bedroom and lounge /dinning and ceiling fans throughout.
* Double attached garage.
* Saltwater pool.
This farm is the complete package so I encourage you to book an inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information