WOOLLOONGABBA QLD 4102
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Sep 2016
PRIME RETAIL IN CLASSIC GABBA BUILDING
The Moreton Rubber Works Building is one of Brisbane's most Iconic landmarks and is located in the heart of Woolloongabbas vibrant food and retail precinct. The building features a selection of the character filled tenancies which boast timber floors, heritage style glass shopfronts, high ceilings and exposed brick.
Woolloongabba is continuing to soar in popularity and is again pipped as one of Brisbane's favourite hot spots. With a number of new developments currently underway including Pellicanos "Trafalgar Lane" and Arias "Edens Lane & Ivy Terrace" now is a great time to move or expand into this popular destination.
Ground Floor 1.
* Suit expresso / juice bar / florist / shoe repair / men's grooming
* Air conditioned / shared amenities
Ground Floor 2.
* Fully equipped kitchen on the ground floor
* Cellar bar on the lower ground floor
* Prep kitchen located on the lower ground floor
* Large heritage style shop front
* High ceilings and timber floors
* Open plan areas / partitioned offices / meeting rooms
* Air conditioned / data cabling
* Kitchenette / amenities including shower
Take advantage of this one of a kind location directly opposite the world famous Gabba Cricket Ground and Gabba Central Shopping Complex. Within minutes to the CBD, major arterials and only 100 metres to the Woolloongabba Bus Way the location is well serviced by local amenities and infrastructure.
Interest will be strong...Please call Geoff Esdale for more information and to schedule your inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information