WOODY POINT QLD 4019
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Medical / Consulting, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Jan 2017
Retail Tenancy Partly Fitted Out
Woody Point is located on the south end of the Redcliffe Peninsula, just 32km from Brisbane CBD.
The suburb of Woody Point has sea views on one side of its rocky point and beautiful parks on the other. Given its seaside location, Woody Point is naturally a popular spot for all things nautical.
However, more recently contemporary units and apartments as well as luxury waterfront homes are appearing in the area, together with a growing number of restaurants and cafes, as more people cotton on to Woody Point's many attributes.
Woody Point has seen much development in recent years, with the restoration of the Jetty, park and playground along the foreshore, making it a desirable place visit and reside.
* 53 sqm Retail
* Well presented tenancy with the following attributes
* Full glass shopfronts
* Tiled floors
* Ducted A/C
* 2 x Kitchenettes
* The site adjoins the following tenancies: Award winning Sea Food Town, CJ's Bakery, Feel Goodz Gourmet and Maple Indian Restaurant
* The site also is directly across the road for the famous The Belvedere Hotel and bottle shop.
* Suitable for Retail, Medical, Hair & Beauty and Professional Offices
For further details contact Tony Mayfield of Chesterton International.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information