WIVENHOE POCKET QLD 4306
$2,450,000 (GST na)
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming, Development / Land, Industrial / Warehouse, Other
- Floor area:
- 20 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Nov 2016
TURF FARM FOR SALE IN WIVENHOE POCKET – BUSINESS & PROPERTY
Freehold Turf Farm For Sale in Wivenhoe Pocket under an hour from Brisbane. This magnificent block of land stretches over 47ha, with a huge 194 mega/L water title allowance, family home, granny flat, double sided machinery sheds and an extensive P&E list.
Whether you’re looking as an investor, business owner or simply chasing some room to breathe, this package has it all. Only minutes from a growing town/community you will find a gem of a farm that is a cut above the rest.
It is difficult to describe the Turf Farm For Sale in Wivenhoe Pocket in words without writing a book, so here are some of the highlights…
The Turf Farm
1. Profit of $225,589.64 for FY2015 to two working owners. Providing a Return On Investment of 9.2%
2. Whopping 194 mega litre water title allowance (rare for the area).
3. Two large double sided machinery sheds with ample space for the farming equipment, cars, bikes, boats or that next toy.
4. High quality soil and a huge water title, allow farming for a variety of crops.
5. Sale includes all the required plant & equipment to operate the Turf Farm (totalling around $600,000) ie; automatic turf harvester, several other tractors, vehicles, irrigators, mowers and accessories/attachments.
6. Is well known for suppling top quality turf to landscapers, retail clients and other Turf Farms.
7. Increasing demand within the current serviced territory.
The Family Home & Granny Flat
1. 2003 two bedroom timber home with built-ins.
2. Open plan living with a wood fire place for those brisk winter nights and a reverse cycle air conditioner or spacious screened deck allowing the fresh river breezes to flow through during the warm summer days.
3. Separate self-contained granny flat for an on-site manager, teenager or guest.
4. Three single car garages with automatic doors, in case you needed more parking spaces on this vast stretch of land.
It’s no secret home owners are buying land just out of the city, so why not come see for yourself what the fuss is about?
Contact me today to arrange your inspection for the Turf Farm For Sale Wivenhoe Pocket.
(Sale includes freehold property, business, water title and all plant & equipment required to operate)
All of this for $2,450,000
Jacob Reeson 0432 906 946
Benchmark Business Sales and Valuations
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information