Winton QLD 4735
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 1 m²
- For Sale, Reduced Leasehold $800,000
1940ML - A REAL MONEY MAKER!
- Strong trading history in a growing area
- Opportunity knocks for a solid business
- Long lease 35 years as at November 2020
- 25 units in immaculate condition, just move in and enjoy
- Very strong occupancy - will only get better
- Easy operation, enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of outback QLD
- Winton is a very progressive town with tourism improving a $40 million Museum of Natural History is about to be built.
- Now benefits from the addition of 5 new rooms completed October 2018.
- Centrally located, the motel is a convenient walk to the CBD and is strategically located to be able to capitalize on the travellers from Darwin heading all points South.
- A number of local eating options are a short walk from the property with chargebacks in place as required.
Strong tourism area, the property is well positioned and provides a base for guests visiting the area:
- Australian Age of Dinosaurs Museum
- Dinosaur Stampede ate Larry park Conservation Park
- The Waltzing Matilda centre Museum
- Bladensburg National park
- Winton Diamantina Heritage Truck and Machinery museum
- Arnos Wall
- Musical Fence
- Quantilda Museum
- Corfield and Fitzmaurice General Merchants
- Wilie Mars Fruit and Vegetable Shop
The local Council is very proactive and has a dynamic Tourism officer that are working together to grow the areas tourism and benefit all.
Net Profit: $261,051 for 2019/20 and $241,063 for 6 months July-Dec 2020
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1940ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Winton is the Dinosaur Capital of Australia, home of Waltzing Matilda and Queenslands Boulder Opal; abundant in nature, culture and heritage. Winton is located in Central Western Queensland on the Landsborough Highway, 178 kms north-west of Longreach; 470 kms south-east of Mount Isa and approximately 1,500 kms from Brisbane.
A walk down Elderslie Street (Winton's Main Street) is a reminder of the rich heritage, and commitment to tourism, of this unique outback town. There is an excess of interesting and unusual attractions: the Musical Fence, the Truck Museum, the memorabilia inside the North Gregory Hotel; the Australian Age of Dinosaurs exhibits and tours, the Waltzing Matilda Centre, Lark Quarry Conservation Park and the Dinosaur Stampede National Monument.
Property Code: 3223
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.