Winter Road 1610, TIMMERING VIC 3561
By Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 23 Nov 2016
LARGE SCALE GOULBURN VALLEY DAIRY
CBRE is pleased to present for sale Rendell Dairies, a highly productive 1,263* hectare dairy milking 1,200* cows, comprising:
- 1083-1257 Mason Road, Girgarre - 726* hectares
- 3055-3100 McDonald Road, Timmering 439* hectares
- 1610 Winter Road, Timmering - 98* hectares
Located near the regional centres of Echuca and Shepparton, key features of the opportunity include:
- A large scale, irrigated dairy farm in the Goulburn Valley, one of Australia's most renowned dairying regions.
- Well-located with regard to processing facilities, including Fonterra in Stanhope, Murray Goulburn in Rochester, Tatura Milk in Tatura, Bega in Strathmerton, Pactum Dairy Group in Shepparton and Kyvalley Dairy in Kyabram.
- 300* hectares of centre pivot irrigation, 453* hectares of flood irrigation (110* hectares fully automated) and 50* hectares of k-line pod irrigation, with the balance comprising dry land cropping and grazing land.
- Excellent access to irrigation water, High Reliability, Low Reliability, Groundwater and attractive water leases in place.
- Outstanding structural improvements, including two dairies, five dwellings and extensively developed operational infrastructure.
- Potential to acquire an extensive list of plant and equipment and livestock (subject to negotiation).
FOR SALE IN ONE LINE OR AS SEPARATE ASSETS BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Winter Road 1610 TIMMERING