Whole/9 Maud Street, NEWSTEAD QLD 4006
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Nov 2016
Tidy Fringe Freestander!
Positioned directly off Breakfast Creek Road, providing convenient access to the CBD as well as proximity to major road networks. 9 Maud Street is a freestanding building of masonry block construction, located in the constantly evolving suburb of Newstead. The property benefits from a flexible layout, lending itself to a multitude of uses. Features include:
- 500sqm warehouse/storage space with good internal height
- Access via container height roller door
- 130sqm first floor office space with courtyard
- Additional mezzanine space of approx. 90sqm
- Kitchen, lunch room and male & female amenities
- On site secure parking
- Close proximity to Gasworks, Emporium & James Street
- Immediate access to ICB network and Kingsford Smith Drive
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Joel Calcutt of Chesterton International.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Whole/9 Maud Street NEWSTEAD