Whitsundays QLD 4802
- Hotel / Leisure
- 200,000 m²
- Expressions of Interest
LONG ISLAND RESORT, WHITSUNDAYS
- A prime slice of the Great Barrier Reef
- A natural Wonder of the World
- 172 room absolute beachfront resort
A prime slice of the Great Barrier Reef, a natural Wonder of the World, in the Whitsunday archipelago.
- 80,000sqm* prime dual beachfront land in a sheltered bay.
- 172 room absolute beachfront resort (currently closed) with recreational facilities (F&B venues, swimming pools, tennis courts, helipad, boat moorings, tour desk).
- Local government supportive of development - potential to redevelop into units or hillside villas similar to Hamilton Island, concepts available upon request.
- Fully developed infrastructure including mainland power.
- Located on the Whitsunday ferry circuit with access to Airlie Beach and Hamilton Island.
- Branding opportunity for operators.
For sale by EOI's closing 11th July 2019.
|Supporting Document 1|
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||11/07/2019 13:00|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||EOI CLOSING|
|Floor Area||200,000 m²|
|Land Area||20 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||10 Jun 2019|