White Rock Road Bathurst NSW 2795
- Rural / Farming
- 165.5 ha
"CAMILLERI FARMS BATHURST"
A rare opportunity to secure highly sought after irrigation country on the Macquarie River at Bathurst. Currently run as an intensive vegetable growing enterprise with significant infrastructure to support the operation, Camilleri Farms are the benchmark for irrigation farms in the region.
Both Farms will be Auctioned separately, if not sold prior.
"Oslek" Toronto Street, Kelso
- 87.91 ha (217.22 acres)
- 529 megalitre surface water Upper Macquarie licence
- Improvements - 3 x working sheds
- Includes 3X pumps, lines and irrigators.
- Total irrigated area Approx. 86 ha (212 acres)
- Approx. 70 acres under solid set sprinklers.
- Approx. 110 acres under lateral move irrigator.
- Approx. 19 acres under one centre pivot. (half pivot)
- Approx. 13 acres under second centre pivot. (half pivot)
684 White Road, White Rock
- 35.6 ha (88 acres)
- 103 megalitre surface water Upper Macquarie licence
- Brand new irrigation lines, two new pumps and three new centre pivots.
- New 100kva generator running the pumps.
- Older house (not habitable).
This is a rare opportunity to secure irrigation country in a very tightly held area in the growing regional centre of Bathurst. Disciplined farming practices and quality infrastructure are highlights of this exceptional enterprise for sale.
Inspections: Private Inspections with Agent only
To be Auctioned as two seperate blocks
Land Size: Farm 1 87.91 ha; Farm 3 35.6 ha.
For more information or to obtain an information memorandum contact either Stewart Murphy 0427 363 118 or Bill Marshall 0427 663 240
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||165.5 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||1 Aug 2019|