'Pipiriki' - 666 Acres (269.63 Hectares)
- 'Pipiriki' is situated on approximately 666 Acres (269.63 Hectares), 21 km south of West Wyalong, 50 km north of Temora on the Golden Fields highway.
- Excellent prime lamb fattening block.
- The property is flat to slightly undulating with red loam to soft grey clay soils
- Timber consists of belah, pine, kurrajong and ironbark trees.
- Mains water connected
- 3 dams, fenced into 5 main paddocks
- 4 bedroom house which offers picturesque northerly views, spacious lounge room, dining room and kitchen. Reverse cycle air conditioning, with wood heating and duct air conditioner.