'Pipiriki' - 666 Acres (269.63 Hectares)
- 'Pipiriki' is situated on approximately 666 Acres (269.63 Hectares), 21 km south of West Wyalong, 50 km north of Temora on the Golden Fields highway.
- Excellent prime lamb fattening block.
- The property is flat to slightly undulating with red loam to soft grey clay soils
- Timber consists of belah, pine, kurrajong and ironbark trees.
- Mains water connected
- 3 dams, fenced into 5 main paddocks
- 4 bedroom house which offers picturesque northerly views, spacious lounge room, dining room and kitchen. Reverse cycle air conditioning, with wood heating and duct air conditioner.
Expressions of Interest
Date and Time: