WEST WYALONG NSW 2671
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Dec 2016
'Pipiriki' - 666 Acres (269.63 Hectares)
- 'Pipiriki' is situated on approximately 666 Acres (269.63 Hectares), 21 km south of West Wyalong, 50 km north of Temora on the Golden Fields highway.
- Excellent prime lamb fattening block.
- The property is flat to slightly undulating with red loam to soft grey clay soils
- Timber consists of belah, pine, kurrajong and ironbark trees.
- Mains water connected
- 3 dams, fenced into 5 main paddocks
- 4 bedroom house which offers picturesque northerly views, spacious lounge room, dining room and kitchen. Reverse cycle air conditioning, with wood heating and duct air conditioner.
- Machinery shed 60'x 40' with one of the three bays lockable with concrete floor used as a workshop
- 3 kw solar power connected
- Carport at the house
'Pipriki' is an outstanding property with a highly accessible location. Ideally situated for livestock trading with Wagga sale yards 130 km away or Forbes sale yards 125 km away. Abattoirs in close proximity located at Junee or Wagga. A wonderful rural lifestyle with stunning views over a rare property in the Northern Riverina.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information