WEST END QLD 4101
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
TWO GONE, ONLY TWO REMAIN!!
* Well presented, close city, office / showroom / warehouse
* Rare opportunity to secure this prime city fringe location
* Available at an affordable and attractive gross rent of $4,500 pcm
* Less than three kilometres from the Brisbane CBD
* Sought after, prominent position on Montague Road, West End
* On-site car parking is available and included
* Refurbished office / showroom / warehouse for lease separately or combined
* 360m2 or 720m2 available including air-conditioned offices
* Regular bus to the city along Montague Road including the City Glider
Located on a prominent position along busy Montague Road, West End, the final two remaining tenancies are available for rent now. The property has an expansive frontage to Montague Road, allowing you to advertise your business, products and services to the passing traffic. Flexibility exists to lease separately or as a whole. Refurbished throughout the tenancies offer an excellent presentation, with new carpet, paint, and natural lighting adding to their appeal. The tenancies are ideal for a myriad of uses, and would suit service trades, wholesale / retail businesses and many commercial businesses to name a few. The property is centrally located next to the newly opened ‘The Stores’, supermarket and deli and ‘London Fields’, Gastropub for breakfast, lunch or just a coffee. Easy transport is provided by the regular bus service along Montague Road and the City Glider bus service runs every 5 minutes during peak hours and every 10 to 15 minutes other times.
West End is undergoing significant change and is not only a popular place to do business but also a very popular place to live. Directly opposite this property are many high density residential developments, under construction and other future developments planned. One includes a proposed Woolworths supermarket and shopping and commercial centre. This increase in residential population and potential customers can only benefit the businesses in West End. Be a part of the exciting changes within this prime city fringe location and watch your business benefit.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information