Wellington NSW 2820
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 1 m²
- For Sale, LEASEHOLD $520,000
2462ML - MAGNIFICIENT COUNTRY RETREAT
- Country escape with lifestyle and income.
- Large federation style estate meticulously restored.
- 18 luxury rooms, suites and cottages.
- Period restaurant and function centre.
- Lovely gardens and valley views.
- Large separate residence.
- Location in demand with many infrastructure projects.
- Suit couple with food and hospitality passion.
- Relaxed country lifestyle.
- Call to enquire about this unique opportunity.
Net Profit: $144,167 for 2018/19; Expect similar for 2020/21
Contact Graham Matthews from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2462ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Wellington is located in the Wellington Valley at the junction of the Macquarie and Bell Rivers at the foot of Mt Arthur - in Central NSW.
Wellington is a service centre for the surrounding district with the principal production being wool, beef, wheat, some wine, manufacturing and tourism. If you are looking for a destination which offers some great experiences, then Wellington is the place to be.
Surrounded by mountain ranges and two rivers which flow through the town, Wellington provides travellers with plenty of things to do which allow them to be as active or as relaxed as they like.
Property Code: 3782
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.