WELLINGTON NSW 2820
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 23 Mar 2017
2462MF - Outstanding Value!
- Buy well below replacement cost.
- Huge Real Estate value.
- Imposing property that oozes character and charm.
- Panoramic views from its elevated position.
- Caters for the weekend hideaway or group meeting.
- 3 separate accommodation buildings with 16 units in total.
- 2 Function Centres seating from 10 to 170 people.
- Stand-alone Restaurant (currently closed).
- Set on a huge 6.65ha with 4.5ha undeveloped.
- Past approval for 55 Residential lots.
- It's an opportunity you just can't miss! .
Turnover $278,988 for 2015/16
Contact Peter McHugh and David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2462MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: Wellington is located in the Wellington Valley at the junction of the Macquarie and Bell Rivers at the foot of Mt Arthur - in Central NSW. Wellington is a service centre for the surrounding district with the principal production being wool, beef, wheat, some wine, manufacturing and tourism.
If you are looking for a destination which offers some great experiences, then Wellington is the place to be. Surrounded by mountain ranges and two rivers which flow through the town, Wellington provides travellers with plenty of things to do which allow them to be as active or as relaxed as they like.
There are a number of great experiences to be had in and around Wellington and the best bit is that it won't break the bank. Explore the magic of the Cathedral and Gaden Caves as well as the Phosphate Mine at the Wellington Caves, or alternatively, head to Lake Burrendong and try a spot of skiing or fishing.
Property Code: 2114
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information