Wee Waa NSW 2388
- Hotel / Leisure
- 1 m²
- For Sale, Freehold $1,900,000
51HF - Only Pub in Town!
- Fantastic money making opportunity.
- Exceptional trade with recent valuation on file at $2,150,000 (Yes, $250,000 above asking price)
- Insurance value for reinstatement / replacement in order of $4,700,000.
- Good revenue spread - 55% from bottle shop, 18% bar, 10% Poker machines, 8% food.
- Main road location with a constant trade.
- Long term owners retiring.
- The only pub in town!
- Only Bottle shop in town and main source of income.
- Easily managed with reliable long term staff.
- Huge upside for functions and Hotel areas.
- 22 spacious rooms not in use - offering some upside subject to Council approval. Coule be 17 lettable rooms and one flat.
- Private and modern function room for 200 people with dance floor, bar area, screen projector / conference system and used for wakes and family gatherings.
- Gaming machine threshold for the property of 8.
- Pool room with two pool tables.
- Beer garden areas.
- A number of bar areas are able to be closed off if need be depending upon demand.
- Recently completed a number of renovations and upgrades with more currently happening.
Net profit: $310,472 expected for 2018/19
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 51HF (quote on enquiring)
Location: Wee Waa is situated 591km NW of Sydney and a mere 42 kilometres off the Newell Highway, west of Narrabri, and is a gateway to the far west centres of Walgett, Collarenebri, Lightning Ridge Opal Fields and beyond. It has a population of approximately 2,100 and is part of the Narrabri Shire. Wee Waa is serviced by: Countrylink Rail, interstate coaches, and daily air services offered through Narrabri.
In addition to holding the distinction of "oldest town on the Namoi", Wee Waa is Australia's Cotton Capital, the very birthplace of Australia's modern cotton industry. This richly fertile area, well suited to agricultural pursuits, sustains its people with a quality way of life.
Wee Waa is a modern town with ample facilities including fine eating places, a swimming pool, picturesque 9 hole golf course, tennis courts, bowling club, modern sporting complex, hostel for the aged and a new medical centre. Wee Waa has three reputable primary schools and one high school all boasting excellent facilities and academic results. It services a far greater rural community as well as the villages of Merah North, Spring Plains, Burren Junction, Pilliga and Gwabegar.
Tourism in the Wee Waa district is a developing industry with much potential. The many attractions and experiences to be gained from a visit to the Wee Waa district often relate to the agricultural activity of the area.
Property Code: 1419
|Floor Area||1 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||2 May 2019|