WATSONVILLE QLD 4887
BAKERVILLE BARGAIN!!! $295,000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Mar 2017
HIDDEN GEM OUTSIDE HERBERTON!
Located 15 minutes? drive from Herberton or 30 minutes? drive from Atherton - on the way to the historic mining town of Irvinebank is this modern home. There is bitumen road to Watsonville and about 5 km of well-maintained gravel road to the property.
Things to love are:
- 3 Bedrooms ? all king size, with generous built-in robes
- Comfortable carpeted bedrooms
- Easy-care vinyl flooring in kitchen and living areas
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Separate Toilet with hand basin
- Internal Laundry with generous storage
- Good-size Kitchen with loads of cupboards
- Ceiling fans throughout
- An abundance of power points
- Fully screened
- Generous Recreation Areas
- Off-the?grid solar power: Enough free electricity to power the whole house
- 6 x bay shed (each bay 4m wide) incl. 4+ Car Accommodation & Storage
- Large Fenced House Yard
- Bore Water and Water Storage Tank
- 270ltr Split Solar Hot Water System which has options to be switched over to gas, or electric boost as required
- 6.63 Hectares (16.35 acres) in bush setting with seasonal creek
It could be your personal retreat, where can go ?glamping? and unwind, away from the rat-race, saying goodbye to electricity bills, thanks to off-the-grid electricity. The solar electricity will power the entire house and you can enjoy the usual comforts expected in a modern home.
Weekends can be spent relaxing whilst being entertained by the abundant bird-life and pretty-face wallabies, allowing you to re-set and re-charge for the week ahead.
There is plenty of room to make bike tracks so the kids can practice their BMX skills; or go exploring along the beautiful cool dry creek bed, a great place for a picnic, or just play. A large flat area would be perfect to fence off for horses.
During the wet, it?s lovely to watch the water flow down the seasonal creek. Children and pets can be kept safe from the creek due to the fenced house yard. Your friends would love to be entertained on the generous sized patio.
If this is the location for you, then you would be hard-pressed to find so much for $295,000.00!
Inspections are available by appointment.