WARRIEWOOD NSW 2102
$210,000 + GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 2 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Dec 2016
Near New East Facing Office, Drenched in Natural Light
Quattro Corporate is the ultimate in affordable, modern and comfortable office space. Enjoy fresh air through the sliding balcony doors or turn on your own split system air conditioning. Take the lift down to the on-site cafe or your basement car spaces. Come & live out your daydream or add to your property investment portfolio!
* Fantastic East facing office
* Floor to ceiling windows which provides natural light
* Full east balcony with 180 degrees capturing vista views and morning sun
* Brand new carpet
* Shared Male & Female toilets + shower
* Own private kitchenette
* Pre wired for telecommunications & electricity
* Ducted air conditioning
* 2 under cover car spots
* On site coffee shop & childcare facilities
* Outgoings $6,150.25 pa approx
* Short term lease available.
Located in Warriewood Valley, the fastest growing suburb and well serviced by public transport, cafes, restaurants, retailers and main roads. (Pittwater & Mona Vale Road providing access to the rest of Sydney.
***All Measurements and prices are per annum and quoted areas are approximations***
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information