Diamond in the Rough
- Now $699,000
- 19kms north east of Walpole in the Hazelvale region
- Approximately 50% cleared
- Cattle grazing - long growing period April to November
- Indigenous wildflower opportunity
- Suited to eco-tourism
- Active lifestyle with many options
- 1 main dam and 2 stock dams
- Gravelly and sandy loams
- Jarrah, marri and tee-tree
- Average rainfall of 950 -1000 mm per annum
This property in the Hazelvale region of Walpole that can only be described as "a diamond in the rough".
Situated just 19kms east north east of the coastal town of Walpole, this property of 350 acres is basically unt...