WALKAMIN QLD 4872
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
WALKAMIN BANANA FARMING OPERATION
To be sold on a WIWO basis, this well positioned 97.06 acre banana farm located near Walkamin is on the market. Included in the sale are buildings (including a near new residence, packing & machinery sheds, worker accommodation), 120ML water allocation as well as a list of machinery and equipment.
Additional property attributes include:
* 39.28HA (97.06 acres) of arable red soil, fully cleared
* 120ML of channel water allocation
* Gravity fed water supply with in line booster pumps
* Under ground 6 inch PVC main lines
* Approx. 31 Ha currently planted with bananas
* Brand new packing shed (approx. 300m2)
* Large machinery shed (approx. 248m2)
* 3 bedroom plus office "Shane Smith" home with views (approx. 7 years old)
* Additional living quarters suitable for worker accommodation
This fertile, volcanic soils are suitable for a variety of cropping options.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact John Falvo @ Mareeba Property Office.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information