WACOL QLD 4076
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Mar 2017
ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES – CREATE YOUR WESTSIDE FUTURE!
• Low impact industry zoned 16,190m² parcel of land in growing Wacol
• Suitable for a range of different purposes
• Small house located at the front of the property
• Moments to busy Boundary Road and close proximity to other major arterials
• Competitively priced – owner wants a deal done!
• Available now!
Wacol, which is situated about 17 kiloimetres southwest of the Brisbane CBD, is the home of large manufacturing and distribution facilities. Indeed it is one of the biggest industrial precincts in SEQ and is always in high demand, recently becoming even more so by road widening and other improvements along the Centenary Highway and Ipswich Road.
Ref #18904 / 24116
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information