VCCC/305 Grattan Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 1,000 - 4,400m²
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Oct 2016
Be part of a world-class medical precinct
The soon to be completed Victorian Comprehensive Cancer Centre (VCCC) is offering the top floor of this state of the art building for lease via International Expression of Interest.
Join other world-class medical occupiers Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, the University of Melbourne and The Royal Melbourne Hospital.
- Level 13 offers a total available area of 4,400sqm (approx) with access to exclusive rooftop terrace
- Floor can be sub-divided
- Expansive, uninterrupted views with abundant natural light
- Secure passenger lifts accessed via secure lift core
- Access to secure basement car parking
- Onsite cafes and retail
- Access to expansive level 7 rooftop terrace and garden
- End-of-trip facilities
- Access to central auditorium for presentations, conferences and functions on level 7.
In addition there are three bridge links between the VCCC and The Royal Melbourne Hospital over Grattan Street which facilitates movement of staff, patients and visitors between the facilities.
The chosen offering(s) must seek to benefit all Victorians through the achievement of the following project objectives within a value for money framework:
- Save lives through the integration of cancer research, education and patient care;
- Through collaboration, drive the next generation of improvements in prevention, detection and treatment of cancer; and
- To be a magnet for the best and brightest minds in cancer and for new collaborations.
International Expression of Interest closes COB 29 April 2016. For access to the online dataroom or to arrange inspections, please contact the listed agents.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
VCCC/305 Grattan Street MELBOURNE