Unit 7, 19 Balook Drive, BERESFIELD NSW 2322
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Aug 2016
Affordable Modern Investment in a Popular Location
- This modern strata unit, located within a complex of 10, has good truck access from Balook Drive. The high bay space is of tilt up concrete construction. There is a large roller door to the warehouse with clearance at the front of 6m and this pans out to approximately 7.8m to the rear. The office is well presented with carpet, air-conditioning and has male and female amenities. There are 4 dedicated car spaces.
- The unit is located just off Balook Drive with huge exposure to busy Weakleys Drive, Beresfield. Weakleys Drive is the main thoroughfare between the M1 Pacific Motorway and the New England Highway.
- The unit is currently leased to Hallite Seals Australia Pty Ltd of whom have recently taken up the 3 year option term
- Building areas as follows:
Office and amenities 56sqm (approx.)
Mezzanine 49sqm (approx.)
Warehouse: 247sqm (approx.)
Total: 352sqm (approx.)
- Sale Price: $485,000 (sale of going concern)
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Unit 7, 19 Balook Drive BERESFIELD