Unit 57-63/115 Swanston Street Melbourne VIC 3000
- Shop & Retail
- 20 - 400 m²
- For Sale, Please call for more information
Central City Basement - Seven Units in One Line
- Swanston Street address
- Suits owner-occupiers or investors
- Flexible premises in central location
Convenient location within the iconic Capitol House under busy Capitol Arcade, opposite Melbourne's Town Hall.
> Seven (7) units on separate titles in a row,
> Future devision potential,
> Separate access from Capitol Arcade to several units,
> Potential for separate lockable storage units,
> Swanston Street address,
> Lighting and other services available,
> Vacant possession,
> Suits owner-occupiers or investors.
This flexible premises has previously used as an Asian groceries, bar/gallery, storage and retail.
Inspections by appointment, call Andrew Hewett for more information.
* Please note that any potential uses may require approval from owners corporation and or the local responsible authority prior to proceeding. Some storage units are accessed via stairs down from Capitol Arcade, it is not open to the public and can be inspected by appointment.
|Floor Area||20 - 400 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||24 Jun 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.