Unit 31, 54 Clyde Street, HAMILTON NORTH NSW 2292
Asking rental is $92.44 psmpa gross
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 5 Apr 2017
Workshop with Excellent Manoeuvrability for Semi-Trailers
- The building is constructed on a reinforced concrete slab with a steel frame and masonry brick walls. The warehouse has 7.7m clearance to the underside of trusses, is serviced with three phase power and mercury vapour lighting. Access to the workshop is via a 5m high x 4.7m wide roller door, while the site provides excellent access and manoeuvrability for semi-trailers.
- The property is positioned within close proximity to the popular commercial/industrial precincts of Broadmeadow and Hamilton, with frontage and access from Clyde Street. The property is positioned on the northern side of Clyde Street approximately 300 metres from its intersection with Broadmeadow Road.
- Building Area: 595sqm (approx.).
- The site provides shared on-site car parking for a total of approximately 234 cars.
- Asking Rental: $55,000 per annum gross plus GST.
- Included in the aforementioned rental. The Lessee will also be responsible for the Lessee’s own business related operating expenses including, but not limited to, electricity, water usage, insurance (i.e. Public Liability and Plate Glass), internal cleaning, telephones, pro-rata percentage of air conditioning running costs, etc.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Unit 31, 54 Clyde Street HAMILTON...