Unit 3, 9 Sandringham Avenue, THORNTON NSW 2322
Asking rental is $115.55 psmpa
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Sep 2016
Laboratory with Warehouse
- Ground floor comprises entry into a showroom/reception, an open laboratory, enclosed office, lunchroom, amenities and specialised testing room.
- The testing room features soundproofed walls, an exhaust extraction system, bunded floor and an oil separator, together with separate roller door access.
- The upper level provides a large boardroom and an enclosed manager’s office, together with gender specific amenities.
- A 118sqm mezzanine provides additional storage on the upper level.
- Warehouse dimensions – 16.8 metres long x 5.8 metres wide (approx.), featuring roller door access and a 6 metre
clearance to the eaves.
- The property is positioned within close proximity to major transport routes including the M1 Motorway to Sydney, the New England Highway and the Hunter Expressway, whilst only 20 minutes (approx.) from Newcastle CBD.
- B5 Business Development zoning provides a flexible range of uses (STCA).
- Ground Floor - 202sqm
- Upper Level - 59sqm
- Warehouse - 97sqm
- Mezzanine - 118sqm
- Total - 476sqm
- Asking Rent $55,000 per annum plus outgoings plus GST
- Outgoings including council rates, water rates, land tax and insurance are payable in addition to the abovementioned
rental. The Lessee will also be responsible for the Lessee’s own business related operating expenses including, but not
limited to, electricity, water usage and telephones, etc.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Unit 3, 9 Sandringham Avenue THORNTON