Unit 3, 30 Glenwood Drive, THORNTON NSW 2322
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Sep 2016
Attractive & Affordable Warehouse Premises
- This is a great opportunity for signage exposure for your business as Glenwood Drive is the main road servicing this popular estate. Unit 3 forms part of a six unit modern strata complex and offers a glazed commercial shopfront entry as well as roller door access to the warehouse. Internally, there is a 31sqm partitioned office area downstairs with a mezzanine storage level upstairs. The property has four allocated parking spaces on site.
- The property is located within the popular Thornton Industrial Estate. Thornton is strategically located at the junction of the M1 Motorway to Sydney and the New England Highway.
- Description Area (sqm) (approx.)
- Sale Price - $320,000 + GST
- Rental Price - $25,000 pa net plus GST
- Outgoings are payable in addition to the abovementioned rental. The Lessee will also be responsible for the Lessee’s
own business related operating expenses including, but not limited to, electricity, water usage, insurance, internal
cleaning, telephones, air conditioning maintenance, etc.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Unit 3, 30 Glenwood Drive THORNTON