Unit 2, 39 Glenwood Drive, THORNTON NSW 2322
Asking rental is $127.45 psmpa net
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Oct 2016
A Brilliant Little Unit
- The property is located within the popular Thornton industrial estate which is off the New England Highway. The property is positioned on Glenwood Drive which is the main road servicing the estate. Access to the M1 Sydney Motorway and Pacific Highway at Hexham are both within 10 minutes of the property.
- This brilliant little unit is made of secure precast concrete tilt up construction, with high 6.0 metres to the eaves clearance and easy access via (3.5m x 4.5m) roller door which has an awning above. There are simple amenities and a designated car space out front. Ready to move in now.
- The total building area is 102sqm (approx)
- Rental - $13,000 per annum net plus outgoings plus GST
- Outgoings are payable by the Lessee. The Lessee will also be responsible for the Lessee’s own business related
operating expenses including, but not limited to, electricity, water usage, insurance (i.e. Public Liability and Plate Glass),
internal cleaning, telephones, etc.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Unit 2, 39 Glenwood Drive THORNTON