Unit 2, 16 Thesiger Court Deakin ACT 2600
- 203 m²
- For Lease, $175/sqm pa for Year 1
Semi-furnished office in Deakin
- Approx 203sqm
- Corner office with great natural light
- Currently partitioned
Fantastic Incentives to Tenants: Pay only 50% rent for the first year*
Welcome to Prestige!
A rare opportunity to be a part of a building that is home to some of Australia's most respected institutions (REIA, REIACT and AIS-ACT) and the High Commission of Vanuatu.
16 Thesiger Court comes across as a beautiful example of neoclassicism with it's brick structure and wood panelled lobbies, but boasts of highly efficient office suites.
Unit 2 is a corner office suite on Level 1 that has excellent natural light coming in from two sides. Key features are:
- approx 203sqm.
- semi-furnished: includes 4 offices, open plan, boardroom, reception, ample storage, kitchenette, reprographics and breakout area.
- common male and female toilets on each floor.
- available now.
* Now pay only 50% rent for the first year on a 5 year lease (shorter terms will also be considered). Exciting incentives on offer for varied terms. Call Ravi Soni on 0413 376 225 to discuss your requirement or organise an inspection.
Located in the heart of Deakin, this 2 storey building aptly called 'Real Estate House' is surrounded with ample public parking, is in close proximity to Calvary John James Hospital & the Mint and is less than 10 mins away from the Parliamentary Triangle, City or Woden. Canberra's medical precinct, prestigious Government organisations, Foreign Consulates and Embassies are part of Deakin's commercial portfolio along with head offices of numerous multinational companies.
|Floor Area||203 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||12 Apr 2019|