Unit 1, 4 Birraba Avenue, BERESFIELD NSW 2322
Asking rental is $117.65 psmpa net
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 24 Aug 2016
Showroom, Office and Warehouse
- The property comprises a modern office/showroom and warehouse building in a prominent location which is visible
from Yangan Drive. Constructed of pre-cast concrete panels, the warehouse has a height clearance of approximately
6 metres with single roller door access from a common driveway area at the rear of the property. There are 10 parking
- The office / showroom is an open plan air-conditioned area with workstations, modern kitchen, reception / waiting area
and oversized boardroom which can be partitioned with existing concertina door. The property would be ideal for an
industrial business needing a large portion of showroom/office with warehousing.
- The site is located at the northern end of the M1 Motorway near the entrance to the popular Freeway Business Park,
providing the property with easy access to Weakleys Drive – which is the main service road linking the M1
Motorway to the New England Highway.
- Building areas are as follows:
Office 242sqm approx.
Warehouse 268sqm approx.
Total 510sqm approx.
- Rental: $60,000 net per annum + outgoings + plus GST
- Outgoings are payable in addition to the above rental. The Lessee will also be responsible for the Lessee’s own
business related operating expenses including, but not limited to, electricity, water usage, telephones, insurance,
internal cleaning etc.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Unit 1, 4 Birraba Avenue BERESFIELD