Unit 1, 39 Glenwood Drive, THORNTON NSW 2322
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Feb 2017
High Exposure High Clearance Warehouse
- The property comprises a modern high clearance warehouse featuring a six (6) metre clearance to the eaves and dual
roller door access (approx. 4.2m wide x 4.5m high), together with a mezzanine storage area (approx.).
- A single level office is attached to the front of the building, providing a comfortable level of air-conditioned
- The property is positioned at the front of a four (4) unit modern strata complex and offers excellent vehicle access off
Glenwood Drive, together with on–site parking.
- This is a great opportunity for signage exposure for your business as Glenwood Drive is the main road servicing the
popular Thornton Industrial estate. Thornton is strategically located at the junction of the M1 Motorway to Sydney and the New England Highway.
- Office - 49sqm (approx.)
- Warehouse - 295sqm (approx.)
- Mezzanine - 68sqm (approx.)
- TOTAL - 412sqm (approx.)
FOR SALE - $490,000 plus GST.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Unit 1, 39 Glenwood Drive THORNTON