Unit 1/21 Smallwood Place, MURARRIE QLD 4172
Contact Exclusive Agent – Shaw Harrison
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Feb 2017
LEASE – MURARRIE HEADQUARTERS!
The building offers a large 400sq m* office and 1,609sq m* warehouse which has been converted to open clear span high bay warehouse. The office is a high quality commercial office that features ground floor reception and a formal meeting room with board room, and mixture of open plan office and enclosed management offices with fit out including furniture.
The building also caters for high volume staff with excellent amenities, large staff lunch room and high volume parking. The warehouse is of tilt panel construction with excellent natural light with clear roof panels, suitable for high bay racking and is accessed via a large container height roller door.
- 1,609sq m* of functional clear span warehouse
- 400sq m* of commercial office space, inclusive fit out and furniture
- Open plan functional office design over two levels
- Property available post existing tenants make good
- Extensive 3 phase power and plumbing installed
- Contact exclusive marketing agent today
Contact the Exclusive marketing agent Savills.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Unit 1/21 Smallwood Place MURARRIE